Well known and trusted – providing chiropractic care for animals since 2008!
Experienced animal chiropractors for your dog or cat!
With multiple doctors, educated in a variety of techniques, we offer your dog or cat the ultimate in experience, training and genuine concern for their well-being.
We don’t rest on what we already know. We are constantly gathering fresh, new information to provide even better support to your companion. Chiropractic adjustments, craniosacral work, acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine are all offered to dogs and cats through Chiropractic for EveryBody.
Recent CFE News
Many Central Minnesota Animal Chiropractic locations – Minneapolis, St. Paul, New Brighton, Roseville, Ham Lake, Woodbury, Mahtomedi, Burnsville, Eagan, Maple Grove and St. Cloud.
for your convenience, we have multiple locations in both Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Some symptoms our doctors have helped alleviate in animals through chiropractic adjusting…
- Lack of coordination in hind limbs
- Weakness in hind limbs
- Limping on any limb
- Abnormal gait
- Postures indicating pain, i.e. hunched back, sitting on one hip rather than squarely
- Trouble rising from lying down
- Trouble sitting from standing
- Rear leg “goes out from under them” when standing
- Shaking / tremors in the limbs or the body
- Painful areas over the spine, neck, ribs or tail
- Hot spots or wounds from chewing on areas of the limb
- Decreased appetite
- Digestive upsets
- Depressed mood
- Bladder or bowel incontinence
- Litterbox use issues
- Pain / stiffness in the geriatric
- Decreased performance in the athlete
Italian Greyhounds can be very sensitive and CFE has been so wonderful and gentle with my dog. As an active agility dog, it has been important to develop a relationship with an animal chiropractor, and Chiropractic For EveryBody has gone above and beyond to make sure that my dog is physically capable of competing.
– Lisa Hennen & Booker Tee