Dr. Annie of Chiropractic for EveryBody will be returning to the Sedona / Oak Creek area April 23 – 26, to provide chiropractic care to dogs and cats. She will be seeing clients at Bell Rock Veterinary Clinic in the VOC, AND at the Humane Society of Sedona! (Appointments for either location can be scheduled by calling 952-484-5460.)
If you are not already receiving our e-Newsletter, you can sign up on our Arizona page and receive $20 off your pet’s initial chiropractic visit!
Animal chiropractic is a powerful, holistic approach to health, wellness and recovery. It assists and supports the body’s ability to heal itself. It is an excellent therapy to integrate with traditional veterinary care and / or veterinary acupuncture. It can also be used as a stand-alone therapy.
It is gentle and effective, and provided with love and care.
Animal chiropractic may be useful in situations such as the following:
- Decreased desire or ability to go on walks
- Decreased play drive
- Not jumping up to their favorite perches
- Lack of coordination or weakness in the limbs
- Limping or abnormal gait
- Postures indicating pain, i.e. hunched back, sitting on one hip rather than squarely
- Trouble changing positions, i.e. rising from lying down, sitting from standing
- Shaking / tremors in the limbs or the body
- Painful areas over the spine, neck, ribs or tail
- Hot spots or wounds from chewing on areas of the limb
- Decreased appetite
- Digestive upsets
- Depressed mood
- Bladder or bowel incontinence
- Litterbox issues
- Pain / stiffness in the geriatric
- Decreased performance in the athlete
- Recovery after anesthesia / surgical procedures
- Recovery from injuries
For more information or to schedule a visit for your companion, please call us at 952-484-5460. We look forward to hearing from you!