Will Chiropractic help my cat?
CFE has delivered chiropractic care and craniosacral therapy to provide relief and restore function to cats with the following issues:
- Lack of coordination in hind limbs
- Weakness in hind limbs, trouble jumping up to their favorite perch
- Other gait abnormalities
- Postures or behaviors indicating pain, i.e. hunched back, excessive licking, etc.
- Trouble rising from lying down
- Painful areas over the spine, neck or ribs
- Areas of excessive heat over the spine
- Difficulty eating due to jaw pain or dysfunction
- Digestive upsets
- Depressed mood, increased fear or aggression
- Litterbox use problems
- Decreased or excessive grooming behavior
How do you adjust a cat? VERY QUICKLY!
Okay… Just kidding.
Yes, cats can be adjusted! Many cats relax and accept the chiropractic adjustments quite well.
In our experience, cats respond very deeply to chiropractic care.
A client called us when his cat appeared to be near death. The cat was unable to keep food or water down, and had not used the litter box in days. There had been multiple trips to the vet, and all other avenues within our client’s financial resources had been exhausted. When we arrived, the cat seemed very weak and his usual vibrancy was gone. We adjusted the cat and provided craniosacral therapy. Thirty-six hours later, the cat woke his owner up because he was hungry! The litter box had been freshly used and his food dish was empty.
The goal of chiropractic is to clear the way so that the body can heal itself. This was a shining example.
For a telephone consultation or to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 952-484-5460.