Will chiropractic help my dog?
CFE – Unmatched knowledge and experience in canine chiropractic care.
Whether your dog is a championship competitor, your hunting partner, or simply your best buddy; he or she will receive our undivided attention and the benefit of our vast experience from having helped thousands of animals.
At Chiropractic for EveryBody, we have provided relief to canine clients with the following issues through chiropractic care and craniosacral therapy:
- Lack of coordination in hind limbs
- Weakness in hind limbs
- Other gait abnormalities
- Postures indicating pain, i.e. hunched back, sitting on one hip rather than squarely
- Trouble rising from lying down
- Trouble sitting from standing
- Rear leg “goes out from under them” when standing
- Tender areas over the spine, neck or ribs
- Hot spots or wounds from chewing on areas of the body
- Decreased appetite
- Digestive upsets
- Depressed mood
- Bladder or bowel incontinence
- Decreased performance in the athlete
In addition to working with dogs that have pain or dysfunction, we also maintain many canine athletes. We are extremely honored to be entrusted with the care of so many high level dogs in agility, herding, field trialing, obedience, and conformation. Their owners, handlers and trainers have been consistently pleased with the attention we pay to the specific needs of these dogs and with the outcomes of their care.
We are, of course, equally honored to care for “household champions” in the areas of squirrel-chasing, fetch and power-loafing. Improved comfort, function and overall happiness has been noted in these family members after receiving our services.